Barford Lakes Day Ticket Fishing Rules
Below are the Rules for Day Ticket fishing at any Barford Lakes venue in. Please read them carefully as they preserve the quality of fishing we provide. You are expected to have read, understood and agreed to these rules before being allowed to fish.
Barford Lakes Day Ticket Rules & Conditions 2009
- Landing nets and mats must be DRY.
- Manufactured barbless hooks only, max size 8
- Two rods max (bite alarms allowed on silent only).
- NO keepnets, dogs, loud radios or floating pole method
- No elasticated feeders
- Un-hooking mats must be used - please ensure it is wet when in use.
- Don't leave a baited rod unattended
- Return fish back to the water in the landing net only, please don't walk around with or stand up holding fish.
- No Peanuts.
- Groundbait allowed - 2 kilo limit
- Barford Lakes Carp Pellets only
- No excessive baiting
- Juniors: no children under 5yrs & no unaccompanied under 13's. All unsupervised under 16's must be signed in by an adult.
- No litter - please take it home.
- Please learn & keep to these rules - they are your conditions of fishing here and you will be asked to leave if you are breaking them.
- Please pay before fishing
- use the pegs/stagings provided
- use the car parks provided - do not park around the lakes
Vehicles and equipment are left at their owners risk. The owners and bailiffs reserve the right to refuse entry or ask an angler to leave due to any violation of the land, lakes or rules.